Use these mini moves to crank up your onboard workouts. If you do not have time to do anything at all then try throwing one of these exercises in daily. Great way to blast some calories if you are short on time. Otherwise add them in to spice up your existing workout or complete all the exercises twice a week as a complimentary routine workout.
1.Plyometric clap push up
How to do it: Get in a press-up position, with your hands shoulder-width apart and back straight. Lower until your chest almost touches the floor then push up explosively, clapping your hands together before going straight into the next press-up.
2. Single leg burpee
How to do it: From a standing position lower yourself down to a squat position with leg lifted up off the floor. Kick your standing foot back to a make a press up position. Jump back to the squat position and then up as high as you can. Repeat on the other side.
3. Jump squats tabata style
How to do it :start in a standing position jump as high as you can land on bended knees , repeat as many times as possible in 20 seconds take a 10 second break and repeat 8 times.
4. Forward plank variations:
2 minutes straight arm
1 minute plank shoulder taps ( keeping the body still )
1 minute suicide planks ( long arm to elbow plank alternating )
TOP NUTRITIONAL TIPS
- People who consumed more than 150g of mushrooms per week had improvements in cognitive functions
- Men who ate 4 cooked tomatoes every day reduced risk of prostate cancer
- Eating 1 red pepper a day gives you 400% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin C
- Eating within a time restricted window improves endurance in exercise candidates. It also helps to reduce risk of cancer
By Katie Handyside – Personal Trainer
+34 636 322 959