VSS Marine, the new kids on the block!! or are they.
VSS Marine is part of the well established Ventilation Surveys & Services Ltd based in the UK. We offer a full suite of services, from cleaning and maintenance of your ventilation and ductwork, through to complete surveys and maintenance of your HVAC and ductwork systems, all to the highest standards set by the B&ES and supported by the EVHA.
VSS Group is based in the U.K. steered by a young enthusiastic passionate team who understand the technical requirements and minimum industry standards to do the job better than most. They should do as they are well respected in the A/C industry for their in depth knowledge and technical papers that they have written.
We can assist you with the general cleaning and maintenance services to the highest level possible and more.
- Independent ventilation advice
- Hazardous remediation and removal advice
- Project specification writing
- Tender assistance, evaluation and costing exercises
All jobs are provided with a detailed report and certificate (where appropriate), detailed below:
- BS EN 15780
- B & ES TR19
- Health and Safety Welfare Regulations 6
- BS 9999 : 2008
- HTM 03-01
- RRO (Fire Safety)
We can undertake an array of surveys for all your needs, from galleys to exhaust stacks. We will manage all the reports and information you will need, from annual ventilation hygiene reports to fire damper surveys. We have some of the most innovative methods to do this, even utilising specialist robotic CCTV to access areas remotely.
We will conduct a thorough survey of your ventilation system to assess the following:
- Third party independent test verification as required
- Ventilation hygiene assessments
- B & ES/BS EN 15780 Vacuum tests
- Air hygiene risk assessments
- Access panel installation frequency assessments to B & ES TR 19
- Local exhaust ventilation surveys (LEV)
- Fire damper assessments and mechanical function drop tests
- Air quality risk assessments
- Air conditioning EPBD inspections (air conditioning energy assessments)
- Filtration assessments
- Construction handover cleanliness and compliance assessments
- Kitchen extract cleanliness and fire risk assessment surveys
For an immediate appointment to assess your HVAC cleaning and maintenance needs, please call Julian on 0034 647613570