The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Be fiscally resident in Spain
- Be over the age of 25 with an EU or Spanish driving licence
- Be fluent in English (Spanish is a huge plus)
- Experienced in washdowns including knowledge of all the relevant products
- Confident in basic knots
- Comfortable with deck work – docking, lines and fenders etc.
- Experienced and competent in putting people up and down rigs.
- Be able to supervise others and manage a small team
- Must have a very fine eye for detail
- Be able to drive tenders, other boat handling experience would be a plus
- Basic technical knowledge of systems etc.
- Must have a flexible attitude and be willing to lend a hand in all aspects of the business
22 days paid holiday per year plus state holidays
Full time contract after initial trial period
Very competitive salary
We would ideally like for someone to start ASAP
This is a shore-based position in Palma and therefore would suit any candidate already based on the island, who is a looking for a long-term career. Berthon is a well-established business and we look after our staff.
Please don’t contact us via facebook but send your CVs to
Please read the advert carefully, take your time to respond, put in the reference the job you are applying for and ensure your covering letter and CV are relevant to the job.